Tuesday, November 20, 2007

New Plates





new-plates-11-07, originally uploaded by Bound Staff Press.

Today is a busy day. I created 4 images last evening to use with my newest print. My plan is to layer these images in several colors behind an image of a flying bird. I will be doing bleed prints which have no border. This should solve my registration problem. My goal with these plates is to have re-usable images that fit with my lots of pieces.
I have been admiring Marissa Lee's prints, and finally took the plunge. Maybe after Thanksgiving I'll have more to show for this effort. I still need to choose my color scheme, and decide the order of printing.

2 comments:

Curtis said...

I like the simplicity of the crow print, even without background. Very poignant given the Santa Ana winds today in my locale!

CresceNet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.