Monday, November 5, 2007

Self as Bird


Self as Bird
Originally uploaded by Bound Staff Press
Not too long ago, I sold a copy of my Self as Bird print on Etsy. When I went to look at the buyer's shop, I glanced at his feedback, and noticed that he purchased mainly self portraits. That sounded like it would make a fun collection. When I've taught self portraits in drawing class, I've looked for examples online, and always been surprised at how varied and wonderful the pool of examples was. I received a convo this morning reporting that my print had become part of the buyer, Mike Steinhauer's Self Portrait Blog. Here is a link to the post. There isn't much info, just the print and credits.self-portrait gallery: Self-portrait 28: Justin Miller

1 comment:

Nicole said...

i like the print--and this thought process about self-portraits. neat.