Thursday, November 8, 2007

winter aspen web


winter aspen web
Originally uploaded by Bound Staff Press
This is the first proof of this block. I still have some work to do in the ground. I haven't decided yet if I will include a shadow of the tree or not. I will clean out the background as well. I've been wanting to do two colors for this. A light bluegreen for the trunk, and then some chine colle behind the tree to make fall leaves.

This image has taken longer than I had hoped. I have been working to get my high school students plexiglass drypoint plates printed. This is their first time to wipe intaglio plates, so it takes a little more help and supervision. We have a small show today to accompany the school's musical. I'll try to post some progress for those who have printed.

No comments: