Monday, January 21, 2008

Linocut workshop


Linocut Workshop, originally uploaded by Bound Staff Press.

This weekend I taught a small printmaking workshop at Somewhere on San Juan studio space. We had a great time making multi-colored ATC size prints. About half of us had cut linoleum before. The rest took to it quickly. It had snowed the night before, and my lino blocks were cold, so we all sat on our upcoming blocks to get them to temperature before we started carving. We cut blocks till a few fingers bled.

1 comment:

info said...

hi justin,
I am wondering whether I could use "Love Grows" for a poetry anthology.

I loved the lonely atmosphere of the picture, I think it would be great for "Lovelorn"

Could you email me at info@ceremony.uk.com please, so I can contact you more directly?

thanks, mags

thanks