Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Night-Flight-ATC


Night-Flight-ATC, originally uploaded by Bound Staff Press.

I busted out a the blues and started printing. This is a block I cut some 12 years ago with two new blocks layered on top. I am just now taking the risk of adding images from old blocks. I have really enjoyed the result. Sometimes I think I was more competent as a printmaker and drawing artist. I certainly was in a better habit of creating new ideas. Lately even though I have been creating new work like a mad man, The ideas are mostly recycled. I have started sketching again, and I hope this will help. Of course I didn't sketch last night. So much for discipline.

2 comments:

tootsiegrace said...

It is so beautiful! Your work never fails to impress me! I'm so glad you stumbled upon my blog so I could discover yours!

Marisa

Justin said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I love meeting new artists and discovering new art.