Sunday, November 30, 2008

Spreading the Love

Happy belated Thanksgiving to everyone. We had an amazing visit with my in-laws, and managed to travel with only a few minor crying fits from Isaac. The kids and I poured through every toy department between here and El Dorado, KS. We plan lots of stops for sanity and

When we returned I had a great little message in my in box. I was featured in a blog by Nita Kurmins Gilson of Gilson Graphics. Go check it out, and look though some of the other featured artists. Take a minute and leave a comment for someone.

Stop by the Etsy shop this week and pick up an impression of Tossed About. For sale for the first time.

Tossed-About, originally uploaded by Bound Staff Press.

3 comments:

Cozy said...

I saw your comment. I am on Etsy as well. Here's to many sales on both sites for all of us.

I have an uncle who lives in La Junta as well as others in Colorado and western Kansas.

Marin Press said...

Hi Justin,

Thanks for following my blog! I love your lino cut prints, especially the water tower and the bird house. You've inspired me to get out the lino block I bought a while back and give them a try.

Look forward to you updates.
Cheers,
~Gina

Jen said...

I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving. Congrats on the blog feature!
-10oneworld