Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Latest Proof - Love Grows


Love Grows - Valentine, originally uploaded by Bound Staff Press.


I've been working on this since before Christmas break, and finally inked up yesterday and did a quick proof on my letterpress. I'm pretty pleased with it overall. I do think it is pretty stark on the white paper, and will likely print it on cream or some other warm color.

Life has been busy, but not overwhelming as of late. I spent the weekend finishing some projects in the basement. The ceiling needed some touch-up paint, as did the blue paint on the walls. Just the regular finish work that needed to be done. Next is shelves for the kid's closet upstairs, then the utility room. The utility room has been on the list since we first moved in, but it is so easily avoided by just closing the door. Finally, we are having trouble storing and retrieving items so it will have to be done.