Friday, February 6, 2009

Getting ready for a show.


This morning, I am printing and preparing work for The People of Print International show in Denver next week. I only just read about it this week on Flickr. Looks like it is in a classy little venue called Ink Lounge Gallery. When I read the call for entries, I was surprised to see that the prints didn't need to be matted or framed. After a little research yesterday, it looks like most of the exhibits are hung with binder clips instead of being presented in frames. Way cool.

I am sending Tossed About, and Swing by the House. People of Print encourages cash and carry sales, so I'll be packaging up 6 impressions of each block. One for the exhibit, one of the Colorado University collection, and 5 additional for sales. Fortunately for me the show is very soon, so I don't have to wait long to hear if I was juried in or not. Stop by the show if you are in Colorado.

1 comment:

Christina Entcheva said...

Sounds like a great show! I wish you the best of luck with it. Thanks for your comment on my blog, I'm glad we found each other!

Christina