Thursday, April 30, 2009

Jumping off Point

It seems that my creative slump may be ending. I pulled out the Jumping Off Point block and layed out the three other blocks. I have some carving done on the key block and the light blue block. I still have some drawing to do on the dark blue and brown blocks. I haven't decided how all of the transitions will work on those two.
I've noticed that since this is the end of the school year, the stress is building and my list of things to do is longer than my arm. When one thing gets crossed off, three more wait to be added. After our art show and awards ceremony next Tuesday, several things should calm down. Little stressers are always there to pick at my brain in the middle of the night, but a little print work should help with that.
My wife and I had a wonderful evening with our new pastor and his family on Tuesday. He is an answer to prayers. Seems God has been preparing he and our church for quite some time. Lots of exciting things happening.
Finally if you need a good truck, I have one for sale. A pretty 1972 Chevy I bought from my brother-in-law as a fixer upper. I'd make you a killer deal.


Driver's side

2 comments:

Kristin Renae said...

Don't get caught for false advertising the cute little guy in the front is not included with the truck.

Brandi said...

Creative slumps are so frustrating, glad to hear you are coming out of yours. Beautiful artwork here.

I need to take a closer look!