Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What will you be doing this summer

We took a little break this last weekend and drove into the mountains for a little respite. We went to Salida for wood fired pizza at Amicas. After going for a swim and a good night sleep, we headed back through Canyon City and did a little bike riding. It was a very beautiful and relaxing day. What fun we could have with this bicycle. We might have to re-think the trail along bicycle. Maybe we'll win the contest and add one to the group.
Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes
School is out at the end of the week. It will be a welcome change. We have plans for some home repairs, and I have plans to do a little more bike riding.

4 comments:

JoMo said...

That's one awesome bike. Wood fired pizza....yum! I've passed on the "one lovely blog" award to you :)

Sweet Harvey said...

This bike is all over the place - super cool!

Sweet Harvey said...

Beyond the bike...You had posted on my blog a while ago and I visited you but it had been a while. Then I started selling on Etsy and seen your work and did not put two and two together that the work was yours.

Anyway, your work is totally amazing! I love tho trees you create especially the one with the birdhouse! I totally have to follow your blog - I cant believe I missed that!

PS - you are following me at my Brandi Powell blog and this is a new blog I started just for letterpress - the Sweet Harvey I mean!

Anyway, glad to have solved this mystery!

kaslkaos said...

Thanks for advice on printmaking t-shirts on Wetcanvas. Great to discover this blog--I am just gearing up for holidays now. Hope yours was a good one.