Monday, July 27, 2009

Estes 2009


Estes 2009, originally uploaded by BoundStaffPress.etsy.com.

My family has been vacationing in Estes Park since before I was born. This year, Jessica and I took the kids up to join my parents. We stay at a nice place called Amberwood. We threw rocks in Bear Lake, Fall River, and anywhere else that we could find moving water. My dad likes to drive up Old Fall River Road every day, sometimes twice a day. Of course we joined him. It was beautiful while we were there. If only we could bottle that weather and bring it back to La Junta.

Since we got back, I've been working on rebuilding a shed in the backyard. I only have some siding left. Should be painted by the end of the week.

Not a lot of art has been completed since school let out. I hope that I can get the ball rolling when I've school resumes.

No comments: