Thursday, April 26, 2012

Good News



Good news came in the mail. I received word that two of my linocuts were selected for this year's National Small Print Show



Red Head with Berries and Breakfast at Tiffany's will both be part of the exhibit in Creede, CO.

Another printmaker I know, Sherrie York had posted that their work had won 1st place. When I went to check on the show, I found that my printmaking instructor from FHSU Gordon Sherman won 2nd place. Congratulations to both of them. Stop by the Creede Arts Coucil if you have a chance. The show opens May 26.

2 comments:

John T. Spencer said...

That's awesome. I really enjoy not only your work, but your story of the process. I rarely leave a comment, because I rarely have anything to say. But seriously, what you do is really cool.

Mr. Miller said...

Thanks John.